dimanche 21 novembre 2010

wish.list.(personalshopper)moi

Not only will it be christmas soon but also my birthday.

While having a lovely walk with my friend in Geneva, we were chating about how fantastic it would be to have a personal shopper .... Now looking back on it I think I AM my personal shopper no one knows me better....BUT my mom. Anywho I keept thinking....all I need is a fresh start a fresh look ... fishing for ideas to creat a new wardob is exhausting, selecting key elements that can change a whole look merly impossible you simpily end up falling in love with everything.

It isent a simple task to select a few items, and am a lazy person....therefor i just took everything I liked....

HERE, I there by present .....MY LOVERS

 CHANEL BELT....(and theres also the bracelt) THIS IS love.
 ISABEL MARANT....(and FREJA) maybe its just me but this is killer.
 ACNE basics
 ACNE ...pretty.
 CHANEL is getting dirty.
 ISABEL MARNT a rouge outfit.
 BALENCIAGA am not a sparkels person but this is pretty sweet.
 VIVIAN WESTWOOD 1st lover
 2nd (adorable)
 3rd (casual and hip)
 LOVER....aw so sweetly.
 MAWI randomest shit ever....am digging it althoug I HATE that purple shirt in that foto ..it kills it.
 PHILLIP LIM......more sweetness. (hate the bag)
 ACNE poncho&leather....brilliance.
ZADIG ET VOLTAIRE  the whole outfit...eccept the feet. ehm
 SILENCE + NOISE galactical.
CHEAP MONDAY JO JO ive been digging the long black skirt vibe.  
 OURBAN OUTFITERS.....aw
 FRED PERRY .....that is one adorable pice of preppy junk.


 ACNE.....just keeps poppin uh?
 LANVIN for H&M (i still dont know if I HATE it or LOVE it)
NOT QUITE SURE YET
                  THE ONE THATS GOT MY HEART STILL....
THE BELT.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire